The information we collect from you
Bookya may collect the following information:
- Basic information such as your first and last name.
- Contact information including email address and phone number.
- Demographic information such as city and country of residence.
- Other relevant information (profession, music genre, preferences and interests, in specific, which other profile you follow).
- Your logo, contact and other information and links to your social media channels (if you are an artist) or logos, contact and other information and links to social media channels of the artists, labels, event organising companies or venues you represent (if you are a manager, agent, promoter or venue owner).
- Geographic location.
- Login credentials for third-party websites.
We also aggregate information on what Bookya.com visitors (whether logged into the Service or not) access while browsing the website. However, you are the one in control of our possibility to collect and retain your personal information. You may contact us to delete any/all of your personal information and you can completely delete your account & profiles at any time. It is also possible to just deactivate your profile, making it still visible for everyone what Events you participate in, or which Events you host, whilst removing any type of contact information. For further information, please read the instructions in “Account Settings” section or contact our Customer Service Department.
How we store your information
We store collected information until it is no longer necessary to provide our Services, or until your account is deleted, whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things like the nature of the information, why it is collected and processed, and relevant operational or legal retention needs. Bookya will always do everything to protect your information and ensure your data will not fall in the wrong hands, destroyed, altered or become publicly disclosed.
How we use the information we collect from you
We use collected information for several purposes, such as Services provision, identification and authentication, Services maintenance and improvement, new services development, Services customization (recommendation), contact, internal record keeping and research. All collected information helps us to maintain the quality of our Services and to protect you from any unauthorized action.
The information we collect is not distributed, sold or leased to third parties for commercial purposes, except to provide Services you’ve requested or for other purposes when we have your permission or when we are obliged to do so. With your consent, we may also use your personal information to send you promotional information about new Services, Service updates, features, special offers or information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
Please note: If you do not give or you revoke consent to receive promotional information, you will continue to receive system emails which are necessary for the operation of the Services that we provide. This means we will still send you new Booking Requests via email if you are an artist, and we will send you (selected) messages from Industry-pro’s that want to do business with you in any type of way.